Welcome to Powerful Dads
Strength and discipline for Life...
Have you ever wondered why as a man you perhaps have felt that you have lots more to offer and or your role as a dad can make a difference in life? The truth is, you are absolutely right!
BBC - Biology of Dads
Hi everyone, my friends call me Jay. I have always wondered why lots of women often blame men for not being around to partake in their children's life and help mold and steer the family. Then I realized that the problem may very well be that most men are not aware of their innate power and influence particularly as a leader and head of the family.
A friend of mine LJ sent me this video from http://topdocumentaryfilms.com some time ago and I decided I had to share this to empower more men to value themselves even more.
This was no surprised to me as my dad, A.A. Campbell told me about these same things in my early teenage years, and so here are a list of reasons I felt compelled to support more men's awareness:
- "Husbands and Fatherhood are the ultimate test of manhood" - With everything else in life as a role or responsibility; whether your an ordinary sweat and tears trying to make it the top or a call all the shots CEO for a multinational company. You still have to plan time and patience to deal with the spouse and the family.
- A man's involvement with their child begins from the womb and how you care for your spouse and bond with your unborn child.
- The presence of a male role in any child's life is extremely influential and strikes the balance to groom more positive behavioral patterns among children.
So, watch the video and let us know what you think or how it relates to you, then feel free to subscribe for other links.
No comments:
Post a Comment